...,'*Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often, Lets Enjoy Life ,Lets Soar High*',...

It's all about Life including my Life...

Monday, November 3, 2008

" I joined a new Group Today "

I just sign up on a website, the website is mylot, I am still learning and surfing on the site, it's a group discussion site which is for me is nice. I can put disccusions and comments from friends discussions, not only that I can meet new friends and I can learn from them on their discussions. I bet this a fun site and it is interesting too, because it is said you will earn from your discussions and participation. I see lot's are joining on it, but I don't know if the earing is true but if it do then it will be great. I don't have a job so I guess this will be a good thing to start to help a bit to my husband. If it really is an earning site, I hope so.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home