...,'*Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often, Lets Enjoy Life ,Lets Soar High*',...

It's all about Life including my Life...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Reminiscing the Day We Become One"

It's been over a year since we got married. Hmmm maybe exactly a year and 9 months. It seems long now since that day, but how long it was never makes me forget that Day. It will always be the greatest day of all the days in my life. The day when we become one. Husband and Wife.

How is my love before and now? It's as simple as saying, My Love is growing deeper as the days are passing by. I love you more today than yesterday, but it means a lot for me, it says a lot to him. I know my husband feels the same. I can see right in his eyes and I know our love will grow more, for more days, months and years to come and though for now we are still waiting to start a real family life. We still remain as who are we are, and showed love more to each other. The distance never stop us from believing, from hoping, to sharing, to stay happy and stay in LOVE. NO matter what, we will fight for our Love, knowing that someday everything will end for us having each other and to find each self on each other's arms. Anyway's this is another thing to share with you guys and friends. A very special event in our life. Our Wedding Day.


Our Wedding day is something we always remember and never forget and I know all other couples does and feels the same. I would like to share this special moment of my life to you all. For me it was a different, happy, funny and romantic wedding I have had in my life. I always love coming and coming back to this memory. It's not so much of photo but it shows the Love, Happiness, and Fun we had on our Wedding day.... So Everybody sit back and relax....Here we go...


MY WEDDING DAY




For me that was so great and lovely. A wedding I will truly cherish forever. A happiness to stay always. A person to have beside you in ups and downs. A love to keep in our hearts FOREVER....... Thanks for your time of reading my blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home