...,'*Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often, Lets Enjoy Life ,Lets Soar High*',...

It's all about Life including my Life...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

"..,A new Blogger,.."

A new blogger is here, but who is she? Of course she'll need to introduce herself to everyone. It seem so many of you guys are good bloggers here and she wanted to say Hi to all the bloggers. This new blogger is really hoping to meet new friends like lots of friends but lets start knowing her first.






Questioner: So Let us know about you by first telling us who you are?


Jesziel: My name is Jesziel, 20 years young. A young wife and a family oriented woman. I'm presently residing in Cebu Philippines but hopefully soon I will be living in Manitoba Canada with my husband, and to start the family life we have always wanted. I was married last January ,2007 and is now happily married to my husband Trevor LaForrest. I feel so much blessed in my life ever since he came and now I know my life will turn out perfectly and I will be strong enough to face the challenges in my life for I have someone beside me, for my strength, for a love to share..Forever

Questioner: Oh I hope you are having a great marriage life, so what about your self? Stuff about you? Who and what are the qualities of a Jesziel?


Jesziel: ah well I am friendly, an easy outgoing person, sweet, funny, approachable,vulnerable and emotional. A kind of person having lots of dreams. I live and be what my imaginations and dreams are. I tend to imagine good things and do it, to make other's happy as well as my self too. I love to joke and laugh at it. I love exploring things and to learn from it. I am friendly and I always love to meet new friends, though sometimes it made me think there is no true friend since most, I find my friends turn their backs on me, but I still have true friends who never leave me it's my family, parents and most of all my partner, my husband. I know too I will meet a lot of new people and new friends and somehow I know I will meet someone I can call true friend. It's just maybe now, friends are just something that are passing by me, but I know that when someone goes someone new will come. God closes one door but he always open another, so for that someone out there! I hope to meet you soon. I am also a vulnerable and emotional person, I get easily hurt with things, that aren't making me happy, I easily cry from it but I never feel to get mad and hate because of that. I get hurt for sometime but cope from it, because I more want to be a happy person. I think being vulnerable one makes me think I am a weak person and I don't want to look like that to other's specially to my partner and to our kids.
Questioner: How or what are your beliefs in life or things in your Life?

Jesziel: I believe that life should follow us what our savior had in his life. To become good and do good as much as possible, to sacrifice in somethings that we need and want to get, to love your neighbors as yourself, to feel what life has to be, the happy moments, the sad moments, the hardship, most of all to love with no conditions and reasons. I know sometimes because we are just human beings we do wrong things and mistake, and some of it change our life so much, but actually, you can't change the fact you have made mistake like bad mistakes, but you can't be just get of feeling weak or running away from it. The important of having mistakes is to know how to accept it, to face it and be sorry for it. It is where you can find true peace. For me I love my life and that even if we get ups and downs but it just makes us see how our life means. The things we need to learn and how worth things we have and let go. I believe in true love as I have experienced that myself. I believe that life will mean so much, not for the things we have achieve but to what we aspires to. Life will end perfectly with all the happy memories to left to our love ones and to those who know us. It's worth dying and be remembered and never be forgotten in people's heart. It's worth living to love and be love truly and share the love for eternity. There are so many people in this world who don't yet understand or not yet go deeply on their lives. So many who don't see yet the most important things in life or even not believe on it, but for me the most important thing in my life, is when I know how to love and how I learn from it, how I see my self willing to sacrifice for love, how it made me do good things for making someone happy, how it made me feel I am special and I always feel that I can be all the woman in the world, because I have become what I should become.

Questioner: What are the dreams you want to be? To become...


Jesziel: I have so many dreams, but really it never mean something like I want to become professional and powerful. I have simple dreams with me. I like to become a chef but maybe because I wanted to know how to cook. I wanted to write stories too or anything that could inspire someone, but not sure if the writing likes me hehehe but I'll try. But really at this point of my life all I dream about is to become a good wife, a good mother and a good daughter. I am just contented to dream to have a happy and peaceful life. To make my loveones happy, by working hard for them, to cherish them and to show how much I love them. So far that is my greatest dream in my life.

Questioner: Well I think we are knowing enough stuff about you and we hoped to know more of you. So any message for all the other bloggers?
Jesziel: Yes and I want to say that I feel glad to have found this blog site and really have lots of expectations to this site. I hope to meet friends, to learn from their blogs, to share learnings and to explore. I will really be happy to share things about me and my life and my family life, especially the things I will go through and changes I will have as my life goes on. The up's and down's, the happiness and sorrows, in short everything about my life. I do hope too that by this blogging, I will give help and received help like pieces of advices from you guys out there and to have an internet relationship with you all. Nice meeting you all and you are very welcome to send me messages. Thank you....



























































Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At October 27, 2008 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Dhemz said...

    Hello new blogger! hehhe..nice intro jez...at tuod pag butang ug shoutbox sa imong page para pag nay mo bisita sa imo they can leave their message easily...tapos jez kung gusto ka mag change ug layout try pyzam and pimpmyprofile layouts..choose the blogger one..sige good luck lil sis!

     
  • At October 28, 2008 at 11:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello jez keep blogging sis

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home