...,'*Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often, Lets Enjoy Life ,Lets Soar High*',...

It's all about Life including my Life...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I AM A SERVANT OF GOD

I am a Servant of God...I love serving and praising God since I was 8, I joined catechism and became a catechist teacher at the age of 13. I teach my fellow brothers and children. I also became a psalmist and during mass I sang praises to God. I am A member of the Blue Army or The WAF (World Apostolate of Fatima) and Liturgical Arts and environment. Our task is to collect gifts and offerings and voluntary cleaning. God Is So Good, and as long you keep a close relationship to him...You will always feel his presence...God is Good All The TIME...



It's my co-member's with me

Liturgical Arts and Environment...7 pm Mass GROUP



I serve God with Joy and Love...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home